2019 Wreath Sale
Patrick Elementary is participating in a Holiday Wreath Sale Fundraiser to support our school enrichment….we need supplies, paint, tools, material, and so much more to keep our Maker’s Carts going and create a Makerspace!
If you are able, please consider supporting our school by selling or purchasing wreaths.
- Each wreath is $25
- Our school keeps ½ of all money raised
- Shipping is $10 extra and they will be shipped via FedEx (No P.O. Boxes).
- All checks should be made payable to Patrick Elementary.
- Credit card purchases can be made through our student store at www.district6.org/pes/donations **Please indicate on order form if credit card payment was submitted.
- Orders and payments are due NO LATER than Tuesday, November 26th.
- The wreaths will be available for pickup & for students to deliver on Monday, December 2nd in our school front office.
- **Note: There is no school on December 2nd for teacher professional development and report card grading, but our wonderful secretary, Tracy, will be here to distribute wreaths in the front office from 8:00-4:00 pm. If you are unable to pick up your wreaths sold on Monday, please contact our school office to arrange an alternate time.